Why it’s awesome
Intentionally formulated to:
- Exclude known irritants, including fragrance
- Includes 20% zinc oxide to sooth the skin
- Include skin-soothing and anti-inflammatory green tea
- Includes plant oils to elegantly spread the barrier cream
- Include plant wax to create an improve barrier function of the barrier cream
- Includes centella asiatica, a plant extract studied for wound healing properties
Protect and sooth the tiniest of tush with this plant based bottom balm. The chosen plant oils provide a silky barrier, whilst the plant extracts aim to support the skins natural barrier function. A truly unique formulation!
How to use
Directions: Apply a thick layer of bottom balm at every nappy change.
Tip: also great for dribble rash!
Caprylic/capric triglycerides, Zinc Oxide, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerine, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Water, Jojoba Esters, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopherol.
Love this cream! Love that it doesn’t have a scent so it doesn’t mask that delicious baby smell! I also love that it’s a lot harder than usual nappy creams as it doesn’t get stuck under your nails! I’ve been using this on my son’s eczema as well as any nappy rash that pops up and it works so well! Highly recommend.
We have tried lots of different bottom balms but SBK is the only one we use now. It is so efficient at healing the inevitable little bum’s nappy rash. It can also be used as a barrier cream for a preventative measure. SBK is gentle on the skin and heals within the same day. Highly recommend!